A message from The Canadian Preplanning Council, COVID-19 Important Information
We are committed to the health and wellbeing of our communities. We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation, and for that reason, we have decided to postpone our seminars and events except those at the beginning of April located in smaller unaffected centers. Shortly we will be offering condensed seminars online and meetings over the phone.
Being a leader in advanced planning, our goal is to continuously provide information and resources, as the need never stops. During this time, we will be using Facebook to keep you informed.
Super 8 Motel – Oct. 27th – Seminar 6:30 PM
October 27 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+0
An Unprepared Estate Can Devastate Your Family
Find out how you can get your ducks in order.
• Estate administration made simple.
• What to do if a death occurs while traveling?
• Sheltering money from your estate and probate.
• Protecting your executor from unnecessary paperwork, expenses, and pressure.
• How to relieve your family of financial and emotional stress.
• How to plan for funeral and final expense costs.
To reserve your free seat call
Brown Funeral Home and Cremation Centre